Thursday, June 28, 2007

More on the Recently Released CIA Files

"The nature of the experiments, gathered from government documents and testimony in numerous lawsuits brought against the CIA, is shocking, from testing LSD on children to implanting electrodes in victims' brains to deliberately poisoning people with uranium.

"The CIA bought my services from my grandfather in 1952 starting at the tender age of four," wrote Carol Rutz of her experiences.

"Over the next 12 years, I was tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me complain and split my personality (to create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and (I would) not remember it later."

The Australian: Agency's Strangeloves altered mind of a girl aged 4 [ 28jun07 ]

Wasn't one of the excuses that we "deposed" Saddam because he "gassed his own people" (gasp!)? A perfect country like the U.S. would NEVER do something as horrible as this! Right?


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: