Thursday, May 31, 2007

Google Maps "Street View" Feature Allows You to Peep in on...well, everyone

"The new Google Maps zoom feature zooms all the way into my living room window. See cat on cat perch.



I'm all for mapping, but this feature literally gives me the shakes. I feel like I need to close all my curtains now. I'm going to look into whether it's possible for a person to have pictures of their home removed from Google Maps. Meanwhile, I'm happy to show bb readers the photo in the interest of illustrating creepy privacy violations. Heck, the whole world can see him anyway."


Boing Boing: Google Maps is spying on my cat, says freaked out BB reader



Privacy concerns?






Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is pretty cool. I just googled NYC and took a walk down 5th avenue!!